DUE SOUTH FICTION
- Hit You Or Kiss You Fraser/Kowalski PG.
Ray uses a cliche while talking to Fraser, with unexpected results.
- Tears, Idle Tears Fraser/Kowalski (PG)
After the episode "The Ladies' Man," Fraser comforts Ray.
- I Love You, Idiot Fraser/Kowalski, humour, rated G.
Ray tells Fraser he loves him, and calls him an idiot.
- Ray Loves Fraser Fraser Kowalski,episode related, PG.
A hostage taking at the Consulate causes Ray to admit his true feelings for Fraser.
- Fraser Loves Ray Fraser/Kowalski, episode related, PG.
Summary: Same events as in "Ray Loves Fraser", only this time from Fraser's point of view.
- Ray Still Loves Fraser Fraser/Kowalski, PG, sequel to "Ray Loves Fraser."
After the events in "Ray Loves Fraser", the guys have a talk.
- Fraser Still Loves Ray Fraser/Kowalski, PG, sequel to "Fraser Loves Ray."
Same events as in "Ray Still Loves Fraser," from Fraser's P.O.V.
- The Night Before Fraser/Kowalski, episode related, PG.
While Ray is staying in the consulate, what happens the night before the cops come to arrest him.
- Reports of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated Fraser/Kowalski, PG
Fraser goes missing during a camping trip, and is declared dead. Ray tries to cope with his feelings for his partner.
- Perfect Love Casts Out Fear Fraser/Kowalski, PG
The guys discuss their deepest fears concerning their relationship, and come to a decision.
- The Puzzle Fraser/Kowalski, PG
Fraser is puzzled by Ray's recent behaviour, and gets some advice from his father.
- May You Find Some Comfort Here Fraser/Thatcher, Fraser/Kowalski, Rated NC-17
Thatcher dumps Fraser. Ray takes care of him.
- A Nice Night For A Slaying Due South/Buffy the Vampire Slayer crossover, non-slash, rated G.
Willow Rosenberg runs in to a Mountie, a cop, and some vamps on a trip to Chicago.
- Surfing Drabble, PG, Fraser/Kowalski
Fraser shows Ray something he found on the internet.
- Why'd You Kiss Me? Fraser/Kowalski
Ray wants to know why Fraser kissed him.
- Love and Bullets Fraser/Vecchio, rated G
After "Call Of The Wild," Fraser needs emergency surgery in a hospital in Inuvik. Ray Vecchio comes to visit him, and they discuss their true feelings for each other.
- The Way That I Love You Fraser/Vecchio, PG
Fraser is beaten up by some bad guys. While he's in the hospital, Ray tries to find out who's out to get his partner.
- Taking Care Of Benny Fraser/Vecchio, NC-17. Sequel to "The Way That I Love You."
When Fraser gets out of the hospital, Ray takes him home to look after him.
- History Fraser/Vecchio, PG
A history of Ray Vecchio's relationship with Benton Fraser, told in flashbacks.
- Mountie Not On The Bounty Fraser/Kowalski, episode related, PG
What might have happened if the dead pirate had not fallen on Ray's car, and he and Fraser had accepted their transfers.
- All Souls' Night Fraser/Kowalski, PG
Ray and Fraser get handfasted in a pagan ceremony.
- Dead,Dead,Dead Fraser/Kowalski, PG
Fraser has a close call, and Ray freaks out.
- I Would Die For You Fraser/Vecchio, G
After Ray takes a bullet for Benny in the hospital, Benny tries to figure out why Ray would risk his life for him.
- The Search Is Over Fraser/Vecchio, PG
A look at Ray's feelings for Benny, framed by the song "The Search Is Over."
- December 6 Fraser/Vecchio, PG
Fraser tells Ray about the Montreal Massacre on the tenth anniversary of the event.
- Till You Love Me Fraser/Kowalski(PG)
Ray tells Fraser of his feelings, and helps Fraser realize his own.
- Mine Fraser/Kowalski (G)
Just a little vignette featuring our boys after a long day.
- Early Morning Fraser/Kowalski (G)
Early the next morning (after "Mine") Ray wakes up and thinks about his partner.
- I Love You Fraser/Kowalski (G) When Ray tells Fraser he loves him, Fraser wants to know what makes this time different from any other time Ray has said the same thing.
- A Kick In The Head Fraser/Kowalski (PG)
Why did Ray say he was "damaged" during the episode "Mountie on The Bounty" ?
- If You Leave Fraser/Kowalski (PG)
Fraser is shot during a stakeout. Ray keeps vigil by his hospital bed while Fraser has a talk with his father.
- Just A Kiss Fraser/Vecchio (PG)
Ray has a bad day. Fraser decides to make it better.
- You Are So Beautiful Fraser/Kowalski (G)
Fraser thinks Ray is beautiful. Ray disagrees.
- Coming Out For Christmas Fraser/Vecchio (G)
Ray comes out to his family on Christmas Day.
- Happy New Year Fraser/Vecchio NC-17
Fraser and Ray are getting used to living together as a couple, then their happiness is threatened. Sequel to "Coming out For Christmas."
- Easter Surprise Fraser/Vecchio
Ray and Benny spend Easter with Ray's family, and Benny gets a surprise. Sequel to "Happy New Year."
- Your Not So Secret Admirer Fraser/Vecchio, Frannie/Elaine (PG) While they are trying to get Ray and Fraser together, Frannie and Elaine get themselves together.
- Scared of it All Fraser/Vecchio (PG)
A Robert Service poem helps the guys admit their feelings to each other.
- In Good Times And Bad Fraser/Kowalski (PG)
A case brings up disturbing memories for Ray Kowalski.
- A Very Palpable Hit Fraser/Vecchio (PG)
An argument between Fraser and Ray Vecchio has some unexpected results.
- For The First Time Fraser/Vecchio (pg)
Fraser and Vecchio haven't been getting along recently. Welsh sends them to a conference in Canada, where they work out what's wrong between them, and capture some terrorists along the way.
- The Potato Chip Challenge Fraser/Kowalski (PG)
A response to a challenge on the "Closet" email list, asking members to write a love scene involving potato chips.
- How Can You Mend A Broken Heart Fraser/Vecchio (PG)
Ray denies his relationship with Fraser at work, and Fraser isn't happy about it.
- None So Blind Fraser/Kowalski (PG)
Fraser tells Ray he loves him. Can Ray believe it?
- Sucks To Be Me Fraser/Kowalski (PG)
Ray decides he doesn't have a life. Fraser decides to remedy that situation.
- It's Only Words Fraser/Vecchio (PG)
Ray and Benny have been lovers for awhile, but Ray won't say the "L" word. Then something happens that forces him to rethink things.
- That's Just Silly, Ray (Fraser/Kowalski) (G)
Would Fraser ever do something silly?
- Accused (Fraser/Vecchio) (PG)
Fraser is accused of a crime, and Ray has to help him clear his name.
- The Late Shift (Fraser/Kowalski) (PG)
Fraser and Kowalski work the late shift, and have a chat.
- Deja Vu All Over Again (Fraser/Kowalski)
Fraser loses his memory again.
- Partners (Fraser/Kowalski)
- Partners 2 (Fraser/Kowalski, Huey/Dewey)
Sequel to "Partners", the same situation from Huey and Dewey's P.O.V.
- Benny (Fraser/Vecchio) An accident puts Fraser in the hospital, Ray talks to his father, and defends Benny from homophobes.
- You Sang To Me (Fraser/Kowalski)
Ray, Fraser, a campfire, some music, and romance.
- The Boogie Man (Fraser/Vecchio)
Benny and Ray spend the night together, then Ray has second thoughts.
- Stay With Me (Fraser/Kowalski)
An evil spirit tries to keep Ray and Fraser apart.
- Ray's Return (Fraser/Vecchio)
Fraser misses Ray Vecchio. Ray Kowalski decides to do something about it.
- Revelation (Fraser/Vecchio)
Ray has a revelation about his relationship with Fraser.
- Due North (Fraser/Kowalski)
Ray leaves Fraser, then tries to get him back.
- If I Had A Million Dollars (Fraser/Kowalski)
A song inspires Ray.
- Pay Me My Air (Fraser/Kowalski)
What happened after the end of "Odds."
- Unconditional (Fraser/Vecchio)
Ray makes a confession to Benny.
- Somebody (Fraser/Vecchio)
Benny has left Chicago and gone up north. Ray goes after him.
- Hello Again (Fraser/Vecchio) Sequel to Somebody
Fraser surprises Ray.
- The Morning After (Fraser/Kowalski)
After spending the night with Ray for the first time, Fraser goes to confront Victoria.
- Under Fire (Fraser/Vecchio)
Ray and Fraser are trapped in a burning building.
- Taking You Home (Fraser/Kowalski)
Ray and Fraser have a disagreement, and take some time alone to cool off.
- My Mountie (Fraser/Vecchio)
After nearly losing Benny to Charles Carver's trap, Ray makes a declaration.
- Surprise (Fraser/Vecchio) (NC-17)
It's Ray's birthday, and Benny has a sexy surprise for him.
- Tribute To Pierre Trudeau (Fraser/Kowalski)
Fraser's tribute to former Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau upon hearing of his death.
- Making Homophobia Work For You
Fraser and Kowalski find a creative way to deal with some anti-gay protesters.
- Happy Halloween (Fraser/Vecchio)
Ray and Benny have a happy Halloween.
- Trick or Treat (Fraser/Kowalski)
Fraser and Kowalski take some children Trick or Treating.
- Love Stronger Than Death (Fraser/Vecchio, Fraser/Kowalski, Vecchio/Kowalski, Fraser/Vecchio/Kowalski)
After Fraser is killed in an accident, Ray Kowalski and Ray Vecchio become lovers. But is Fraser really gone?
- Gloomy Sunday (Fraser/Vecchio)
Benny has a bad dream, but Ray helps him feel better.
- True Partners (Fraser/Vecchio)
Ray wants to be partners off-duty but not on-duty.
- The Letter (Fraser/Kowalski)
Turnbull finds a letter that Fraser wrote to Ray, and it prompts him to play matchmaker.
- Putting Up With Me (Fraser/Kowalski)
Fraser wonders why Ray is willing to be in a same-sex relationship when there is so much homophobia around them.
- All That Matters (Fraser/Vecchio)
Benny's bullet wound puts him back in the hospital.
- Imagine My Surprise (Fraser/Kowalski)
Ray asks the wrong person to go out with him, but eventually gets together with the right person.
- Jealous (Fraser/Kowalski)
Fraser is jealous of Ray's relationship with his ex-wife, Stella.
- Good Enough (Fraser/Kowalski)
Ray claims that nobody loves him. Fraser proves him wrong.
- Dreams (Fraser/Kowalski)
Ray is having disturbing dreams about Fraser.
- The Rescue (Fraser/Kowalski)
When Diefenbaker goes missing, Ray and Fraser try to find him.
- Trapped (Fraser/Vecchio)
Ray and Benny get trapped in a basement, and something happens.
- One Precious Love
Benny is on holiday, and Ray's afraid he won't come back.
- The Terrible Day (Fraser/Vecchio)
Fraser and the Vecchio family cope with the tragedies at the Pentagon and World Trade Center, September 11, 2001.
- How to Piss Off a Terrorist (Fraser/Kowalski)
Ray is upset after hearing that religious leaders blame gay people for the September 11 terrorist attacks, but he and Fraser find a way to deal with it.
- Ka'La'Yu (Fraser/Kowalski)
After a close call, Fraser finds a way to express how he feels about Ray Kowalski.